Here you can find information related to most products provided to you by Black Swift Technologies.
Mapping Mission Workflow
The mapping mission is one of the most common mission types for UAS. The workflow consists of using the S1 and the SwiftTab to prepapre for, plan, and execute a mapping mission.
- Will collect still images over an area.
- The photos will be automatically taken to provide the desired overlap and coverage.
- The geotagged photos can be fed directly into popular photogrammetry packages.
- The resulting deliverables can include topographic maps, orthomosaic images, digital surface models, and/or 3D point clouds.
SwiftTab User Interface
The BST user interface is easy to use and designed to be highly intuitive. Most new users are able to familiarize themselves with the controls within 5 to 10 minutes.
- Runs on Android operating system devices including tablets or phones
- Ability to design and upload flight plans mid-flight
- Touch controls to change map view
- Ability to import maps or any other geo-referenced data
The Black Swift S1™ is the perfect introduction to commercial operation of unmanned aircraft. Our mission planning software is so intuitive that you can learn it while performing real photogrammetry missions. You will quickly see the many possibilities of our gesture-based planning software tied to our common fight management hardware and software.
For mapping and photogrammetry missions you will likely find that this is the only system that you need.
The BlackSwift S2™ is a UAS purpose-built for flying scientific payloads in demanding atmospheric environments (high-altitude, corrosive particulates, and strong turbulence). The BlackSwift S2 offers the additional benefits of having a larger payload capacity than other vehicles while also having longer endurance, higher ceiling, and greater range than vector wing airframes. This rugged airframe is capable of autonomous launch, flight, and landing in difficult mountainous regions.
Designed, manufactured and serviced entirely in the USA, the Black Swift E2™ was engineered from inception for structural and industrial inspections. With its advanced navigation technology, the Black Swift E2 facilitates highly accurate, up-close inspections of infrastructures, even in extreme environmental conditions. Able to leverage advances in computer vision and machine learning, the Black Swift E2 is an intelligent drone capable of completely autonomous flights. The Black Swift E2 provides precise, reliable and safe navigation around complex structures, while delivering real-time actionable data to its operator.